Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Awakening v 0.5

I Am a "Truth that Smiles" thats wants to will be a mover and a Shaker My brown SKin will not stop me but motivate me. The aches n pains i get from lack of words spoken to me or the the ones that cut beneath,The sound or religion to pick a side in my mind the fear of what some tend to love but my heart that wants a love that paints a Picasso everywhere on a palet made not only for oil pastels but oil and acrylic. The religion, the people, the family, the loves in my life the Truth that is JEsus so hard to immitate the Christ& HIs WOrds that nurses me back to health. The complicated Melody that makes me always ready to LOVE never hiding from it but the pain that constantly seeks me. I try to break free and bargain my Freedom. The friends that even prayed with me the family that feeds me & take a lot of Agape . Maybe the maturity is not openly recieved.But i dont complain to Love I Thank GOd the father The Holy SPirit Jesus the SOn FOr the TRUE ART OF LOVE THAT MAKES TRUTH SMILES TO MOVE &SHAKE MY BROWN SKIN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment